V Tech International manufacture the metallic Ring Joint Gaskets which are tested and bold to bear the high temperature and Intensive pressure both at the same time. Metalic Ring Joint Gaskets are having segmentation and available in R, RX, BX styles and patterns and oval/octagonal profiles as well. Our products are having specific and great value of tolerances on CNC machines.
We desing and manufacture the Ring Joint Gaskets which are abide by the the API spec 6A and ASME B16.20 standard
We are promising to deliver the units of materials with varity of standard and qualitative materials
The units are manufactured in a variety of standard and special materials.
- As per the customer specifications, special metal gasket are manufacture.
- Combination Gaskets – Used where two flanges of different sizes are to be joined together.
- R type (oval and octagonal) solid sections to fit standard ring joint flanges with trapezoidal grooves.
- Types RX and BX with complex beveled edge sections for wellhead pressures above 700 bars.
- Split Gaskets – Used where an API flange is to be joined with low pressure ANSI Flange where a spiral wound gasket is used.
- Rubber coated ring joint gaskets – soft iron metal ring joint gaskets are coated with nitrile rubber for testing wellhead
- Standard: Soft iron, low carbon steel, alloy steels F5 and 410; stainless steels 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321 and 347.
- assemblies and valves. Rings can be reused and do not damage flange grooves.
- Non-standard: high nickel alloys, super alloy steels and other stainless grades.