V Tech International offers a comprehensive range of standard and sour gas Hammer Unions. Each union is thoroughly inspected to ensure long, dependable service in the most extreme conditions.
- Three lug nuts and self-locking ACME threads provide quick make-up and break-out
- Color coded for quick identification
- Available in both Standard & SOUR services.
- Manufactured from quality steel meeting ASTM and/or AISI standards
- All unions provide pressure-tight & positive sealing for low-pressure services (500 to 2,000 PSI)
- The spherical surface male sub and angular surface female sub form a metal-to-metal seal, the ball and tangent provides a perfect seal
- Range from 1” to 12” with cold working pressures from 500 to 20,000 PSI
- Fully interchangeable with most major brands of Hammer Unions
- Stainless, Brass & Bronze Hammer Unions are also available